Our Consultancy Services can help your business, whatever its size and whether or not you have in-house IT staff. These services comprise:
- Expert technical advice tailored to your industry.
- IT troubleshooting.
- A full software review.
Some of the consultancy work that we might carry out for your business:
- Evaluating your existing infrastructure to identify security vulnerabilities, for example to establish whether your website is susceptible to attack.
- Investigating why your system has started running slowly.
- Assessing your site’s data backup and recovery policy and making recommendations.
Bespoke Software Development
There are many off-the-shelf software packages on the market that can help you with common business requirements, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), E-commerce/Shopping Cart solutions, Project Planning tools, etc. Purchasing an existing package that broadly meets your needs is often better than starting from scratch. However it is frequently the case that a generic system will fail to address a business’s specific issues, and a bespoke solution is needed. We can help you to identify whether an existing solution exists for your company or if a new, custom-designed solution would be more suitable.
If an existing software package meets most of your needs, it may be possible for us to modify it for you.
Examples of bespoke software we might build for your business:
- A trade or membership organisation database application to store membership details and provide value services to those members.
- An asset management system to track the equipment owned by your organisation and how it is used or interconnected.
- A software package for a window fitter to automate the process of building customer quotations.
IT Support Packages
The systems that drive your business are important to you. Problems and down time can disrupt your employees’ work and the services that you provide to your customers. We can build a support agreement that is tailor-made to meet your individual requirements and budget.
Examples of the kind of support we can offer:
- Proactive monitoring of your application to identify problems before they become critical, thereby ensuring a reliable service to your users.
- Email or telephone support to investigate an error being raised by your application
- Making server or application configuration changes if the need arises
IT Outsourcing Services
IT Outsourcing is an approach to working whereby we take responsibility for an area of your IT requirements so you don’t have to employ specialist in-house staff. All of our services can be made available on this basis.